Tag, this is my friend Ink. Ink this is my friend Tag!

A

adambomb

Finally made it up to a little SW Washington river today. Fished eggs, prawns, cooners for over an hour, only had two good bobber downs. Switched to a #6 TCO spinner and third cast, WHAM! 8lbs of chrome summer steel!! She put up a great fight, going aerial 3 or 4 times and doing her best full body hook spitting routine at the waters edge. However, she INHALED the spinner and was suffering from a hickory headache shortly. Feels great to finally put one on a tag, even if I had to go to WA to do it!! The best part is I built that spinner myself!! summersteel2.jpg summersteel.jpg

A

adambomb

Thanks everybody, it was an awesome experience for me. My 2010 goal is to catch at least one of each of the following: Winter steelhead, Summer steelhead, Spring Chinook, Fall Chinook, and Coho. Two down, three to go!!

A

autofisher

Thanks everybody, it was an awesome experience for me. My 2010 goal is to catch at least one of each of the following: Winter steelhead, Summer steelhead, Spring Chinook, Fall Chinook, and Coho. Two down, three to go!!

I have the same goal. I'm on my way there, but I've only gotten one that I could tag.

R

rippin fish lips

nice fish! my goal is to catch a winter steely, summer steely, spring chinook, fall chinook, and ima go for my biggest trout to! so far i have hooked 1 springer, and a summer steely, but didn't get to land them.

Top Bottom