Tackle left behind on the Clack in OC

S
SoiledWaders
I managed to leave behind roughly 20 jigs last night. They are all pre tied and wrapped around PVC pipe insulation in a zip lock freezer bag. I can't make it back there until about 4 tonight to see if they're still there. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

B
Big3d
You might check the "other" forum. I dunno if I am allowed to say ifish here... A user mentioned finding "something" on a metro stream that somebody would want back.

C
ChezJfrey
You might check the "other" forum. I dunno if I am allowed to say ifish here... A user mentioned finding "something" on a metro stream that somebody would want back.

I think you can mention it here, but the reverse was not always true; it used to be censored and they probably still get bent about it. Hence my signature reflects what used to happen if you tried to type this forum's URL there

S
SoiledWaders

Thank you, I will.

B
Big3d
Looks like you'll be reunited with your gear ehh! Sweet. I'd be so sad to lose a bunch of jigs like that.

Raincatcher

I think you can mention it here, but the reverse was not always true; it used to be censored and they probably still get bent about it. Hence my signature reflects what used to happen if you tried to type this forum's URL there

Of course you can mention iFish here. As long as it isn't mentioned to bash it we actually encourage sharing other websites. :thumb:

S
SoiledWaders

Big ups to you, thanks for the heads up. I was able to contact the fella that picked them up.

C
ChezJfrey
Big ups to you, thanks for the heads up. I was able to contact the fella that picked them up.

Great how that worked out, especially considering it wasn't even the original poster of that thread that found your jigs.

S
SoiledWaders
Great how that worked out, especially considering it wasn't even the original poster of that thread that found your jigs.

Yeah, crazy right?

B
Big3d
Super tight! The fishing gods rewarded me with a steelie today!

hobster
:thumb:

T
troutmasta
Such an awesome thing you got those back Ryan! Fishing Karma to everyone!

S
SoiledWaders