Superstitious ???

K
Kodiak
The No 'naners thing applies to chinook fishing..Something about the potassium puts them off. There are a few moments that are brief where they will seek it out, and we run herring injected with mushed naners and milk...bad luck I'm tellin ya!

J
joesnuffy
I've also heard ppl say that cigs are bad but one here there have already been a few that say it's lucky..........

Guess we'll never know :)

B
bassman503
When im throwing a kastmaster I never set the hook when i get a strike because usually i space out. WHen im winding it in I forget about everything and it feels like im in space, the only thing that gets me back onto earth is when i feel a strike and its too late to set the hook. Then on the next cast i try to focus on my lure really hard but i never get a strike until i forget to focus and space out again. Really weird xD

K
Kodiak
bassman503 said:
When im throwing a kastmaster I never set the hook when i get a strike because usually i space out. WHen im winding it in I forget about everything and it feels like im in space, the only thing that gets me back onto earth is when i feel a strike and its too late to set the hook. Then on the next cast i try to focus on my lure really hard but i never get a strike until i forget to focus and space out again. Really weird xD

Works for drift fishing for springers and steelies too!

M
Mike123
One day while fishing on a coastal river for salmon/coho/chinook..
We were getting TORE UP.. but the bite would stop from time to time. As soon as we said "I think they are done biting" we would slay a bunch more!
I swear everytime one of us said that we would hook up seconds after. :dance:

T
Troutier Bassier
Wow, all of these things would probally Improve my Catch rate, lol.