Sunday options

M
Mike123
FishSchooler said:
Asian, yes... but Dad, the only time was that was friday. We were looking at golf clubs for my dad... and we spent tons of time at the simulator with someone helping him choose. Then I dragged him to get a fillet knife, because Im always thinking I have to be 18 or older to touch those things... haha but we came out with the whole kit with the knife, pliers, and everything.

Ok I seen you there... who was the guy you was talking to then? You were throwing a red and black spinner looked like?

F
FishSchooler
Mike123 said:
Ok I seen you there... who was the guy you was talking to then? You were throwing a red and black spinner looked like?

Guy I was talking to? My dad?

Yes I was casting a red and black spinner bell bodied... which is now on the bottom of the river along with like 3 others. :rolleyes:

M
Mike123
FishSchooler said:
Guy I was talking to? My dad?

Yes I was casting a red and black spinner bell bodied... which is now on the bottom of the river along with like 3 others. :rolleyes:

Those fish in there wouldn't bite anything obviously.. I was already burnt out when I got to that spot.. I worked the holes above pretty good. Seems most the fish shot upriver.

F
FishSchooler
Mike123 said:
Those fish in there wouldn't bite anything obviously.. I was already burnt out when I got to that spot.. I worked the holes above pretty good. Seems most the fish shot upriver.

Was that you upriver from the bridge fishing the tailout?

M
Mike123
FishSchooler said:
Was that you upriver from the bridge fishing the tailout?

I walked down in the camo jacket.. stood right next to you.
Was sorta just messing around then... took my friend cause he really wanted to go... though he had no idea of what he was doing. lol.
Things may have gone differently if I would of had some EGGS!

T
Troutier Bassier
Eggs Eggs Eggs Eggs. Is that the best bait out there?

M
Mike123
Troutier Bassier said:
Eggs Eggs Eggs Eggs. Is that the best bait out there?

Uhm.. yers. For coho at least IMO. I tired some prawn tails today.

F
FishSchooler
Mike123 said:
I walked down in the camo jacket.. stood right next to you.
Was sorta just messing around then... took my friend cause he really wanted to go... though he had no idea of what he was doing. lol.
Things may have gone differently if I would of had some EGGS!

I tried the eggs that were laying around lol. Quite a few of chunks of very fresh eggs were on the rocks. They didn't even seem cured! I was using fake eggs. Were you there when my dad totally fell back when trying to set the hook (and failed)?

M
Mike123
FishSchooler said:
I tried the eggs that were laying around lol. Quite a few of chunks of very fresh eggs were on the rocks. They didn't even seem cured! I was using fake eggs. Were you there when my dad totally fell back when trying to set the hook (and failed)?

I think I have done that myself for the heck of it before..
Nope don't think I seen that one. :lol:
I was thinking to myself when I seen you, "man this young kid really looks like he knows what he's doing for being so young!" Thought it was pretty cool of your dad to stick around and let ya fish.. even though he kept telling ya to hurry up and get going. lol

F
FishSchooler
Mike123 said:
I think I have done that myself for the heck of it before..
Nope don't think I seen that one. :lol:
I was thinking to myself when I seen you, "man this young kid really looks like he knows what he's doing for being so young!" Thought it was pretty cool of your dad to stick around and let ya fish.. even though he kept telling ya to hurry up and get going. lol

haha thanks. My dad's job is to hurry me up to go home :lol: :rolleyes:

Then again... I lost my bobber and rig to the tree... and my bobber is now probably somewhere out in the columbia river.

A
Anyfishisfine
You need to find someone here that you parents know and trust so we can get you on the water more.

I'd take you when I go, but I wouldn't let my kids do that if they were your age with a stranger. You need to hook up with some people here that live near you so that trust can be built with your parents and perhaps you can get on the water more.

T
Troutier Bassier
Or you and your dad can go with someone. *cough* Osmosis *cough*

F
FishSchooler
Anyfishisfine said:
You need to find someone here that you parents know and trust so we can get you on the water more.

I'd take you when I go, but I wouldn't let my kids do that if they were your age with a stranger. You need to hook up with some people here that live near you so that trust can be built with your parents and perhaps you can get on the water more.

Its not that they dont have time or I dont have time, it's they just only let me fish like once a month...