Summers spotted at Foster!

M
mikeee2362
DrTheopolis said:
As far as you trying to get the fish patterns down... good luck with that. People have been trying to figure it out forever. While there's somewhat predictable trends, the fish don't read these forums, and do whatever they want.
Whew, I feel better knowing I'm not the only one who isn't "in the know" when it comes to these guys.
I can attribute a lot of the "I think I need to write it down or I'll never get it" to my battle with CRS (Can't Remember S***) but I was starting to think everyone here had memorized every exact date each speices entered each river and it was something I would have to memorize too, and there is a lot of water here....the doc said there was something wrong with my memory, but I can't remember what the heck he said about it...lol
Thanx for the help!!

D
DrTheopolis
Keeping a log of the date, time, water temp, what you caught, where, maybe even fish counts at the nearest ladder, isn't a bad idea. Takes a few years, but then you have a reference book.

M
mikeee2362
DrTheopolis said:
Keeping a log of the date, time, water temp, what you caught, where, maybe even fish counts at the nearest ladder, isn't a bad idea. Takes a few years, but then you have a reference book.

Working on that as we speak.