Stickleback bait.

J
JeannaJigs
Sigh.

That's all I got.

troutdude
troutdude
Tyler, your humble attitude is very admirable. However, you do not owe anyone an apology. You are not the one, that turned this thread into the direction in which it wound up traveling. Perhaps this is the "Long & Winding Road" that Lennon & McCartney once wrote about?

S
Steelheader4Life
JeannaJigs said:
Sigh.

That's all I got.

LOL!! I totally agree. Don't you people have anything better to do, like maybe fishing? i thought this is what his forum is suuposed to be about and you all go and turn into some damn political BS!! GO FISHING!!!!

B
BobbiDollPDX
Okay you guys. Dahleets and I came to an understanding a couple of days ago.

I was just messing with Bigsteel since he seemed to be so annoyed with me. The best part is that it I really don't think it has anything to do with this thread.

Regardless, I shouldn't have been poking the bear but dang it, I've had a headache everyday for almost 4 months. I don't get to have much fun anymore.

I don't normally get involved in stuff like this, you could count the times I have on one hand. So I will try very hard to keep it that way.

C
chrisohm
I just want to know how well this stuff works. The rest of it is just clutter and ridiculous banter. For those of you who just ordered some stuff, please post your results. In the meantime I will just chase the steelies with yarn and the like until I land my first. I plan on religiously hitting up the Clackamas this week after work. If anyone has some insight on a range of water to pleasure myself with, it is most appreciated.

M
Mad dog
chrisohm said:
I just want to know how well this stuff works. The rest of it is just clutter and ridiculous banter. For those of you who just ordered some stuff, please post your results. In the meantime I will just chase the steelies with yarn and the like until I land my first. I plan on religiously hitting up the Clackamas this week after work. If anyone has some insight on a range of water to pleasure myself with, it is most appreciated.

I bet they work Awesome!!! Problem is that 90% of the fishermen I see steelhead fishing fish the right bait wrong! Magic bait ain't gonna get you bit more if you don't fish it correctly! :naughty:

Reactions: brandon4455
T
Throbbit _Shane
Ill be trying some of this stuff soon. Ill let you guys know how it goes! :D

S
skunk
Mad dog said:
I bet they work Awesome!!! Problem is that 90% of the fishermen I see steelhead fishing fish the right bait wrong! Magic bait ain't gonna get you bit more if you don't fish it correctly! :naughty:

Very good point!!!