Stickleback bait.

Gunga

Gunga

Hey fellow OFFers i was thinking about buying some of the stickleback bait from their website. But i was just wanting to buy 1 jar to try it out and actually see if it works or not. so i was wondering if they sell just one jar or do i have to buy the 3 jars for 18 bucks. Thanks for any info.:think:

Tyler

troutdude

troutdude

Tyler, their online info is a tad confusing. So, send them a PM and ask them directly. I'm sure that you will see, that you actually get a LOT more "baits" than what it seems like online.

D

DriftOR

It looks like you have to buy at least 3 now, but the more you buy the better price you get on shipping(per unit anyway). I've got a jar of the Jig tippers, and they do last all day. The only time I had to re-bait was after losing a jig. I'd like to try the "Metalhead Morsel" since I generally spend more time drift fishing than bobber fishing. Which product were you thinking about trying?

Gunga

Gunga

i wanted to try the jig tippers or the metalhead morsel. I PMed Dahleets about it seeing if i can just order 1 jar. Plus since im a first time buyer i should get free shipping. i read that on another thread.

B

BobbiDollPDX

i wanted to try the jig tippers or the metalhead morsel. I PMed Dahleets about it seeing if i can just order 1 jar. Plus since im a first time buyer i should get free shipping. i read that on another thread.

Nope, that thread got deleted after he refused to honor it when I wanted to place an order today. No free shipping, no order from Bobbi.

Gunga

Gunga

Oh well thanks for telling me. i hope it doesn't cost an arm and a leg for shipping then if i decide to get some.

Gunga

Gunga

so if my math is right then it might be 2 $ a jar but it might be more.

brandon4455

brandon4455

Nope, that thread got deleted after he refused to honor it when I wanted to place an order today. No free shipping, no order from Bobbi.

not to jump to a conclusion but that shows all the guys cares about is money..and NOT customer satisfaction.

Gunga

Gunga

That might be so but i still want to at least try their bait t looks like it would work.

B

BobbiDollPDX

so if my math is right then it might be 2 $ a jar but it might be more.

Nope, I just went through the motions of a 3 jar order and the shipping was 10.99 and OMG it would have taken 1-2 weeks? $11 and 1-2 weeks? For that much money it should be there in 3-5 freaking days!

Stickleback1.JPG

Gunga

Gunga

holy crap thats a lot of money. wow,

Gunga

Gunga

where does he ship his product from or does anybody know.

Gunga

Gunga

wow and its 11 bucks for shipping and handling.

B

BobbiDollPDX

I just realized that he didn't even think about honoring that free shipping. If he had gone to my profile and dug around a little, he would have realized a couple of things.. like the fact that I fish, I spend money on fishing and people look at my ****.

Of course I've probably been in sales a little longer than he has.

oops, lol at the filter, that was a first for me. hahahah

Gunga

Gunga

Hopefully he will let me order 1 jar to try it. if i like it i will order more. but 11 bucks for shipping is outragous for being so close.

B

BobbiDollPDX

Hopefully he will let me order 1 jar to try it. if i like it i will order more. but 11 bucks for shipping is outragous for being so close.

Let me know how that works, he wouldnt waive the shipping for a 6 jar order for me but maybe he'll do it for a dude.

Gunga

Gunga

maybe but if he did it for a dude it might be a little sexist.