Spinning in Ukraine

Troutski

A fish in the net is worth.....

A fish in the net is worth.....

Hey a fish is a fish, one thing is for sure; you wont catch anything from the couch....

Chuck

Raincatcher

Hmmm, is that considered "big" there? With our hot weather lately a lot of fish are on summer vacation. :sad: They're still out there, it just takes more work to find them. I went up to Detroit Lake last month to find this:

635673962231652559-IMG-1580.jpg

rogerdodger

Most Featured
Hmmm, is that considered "big" there? With our hot weather lately a lot of fish are on summer vacation. :sad: They're still out there, it just takes more work to find them. I went up to Detroit Lake last month to find this:

635673962231652559-IMG-1580.jpg
I think we might start calling it 'Detroit Pond'...

Admin

Admin
Nice, Those are Yellow Perch. very good eating. I stock my freezer with them every year.
That's funny, because in russian it called with a word that translates in english like bass. However in english it calleed perch )

Perca fluviatilis, commonly known as the European perch, perch, redfin perch or English perch, is a predatory species of perch found in Europe and northern Asia.

Yeah, redfin perch... Like a yellow perch the same way a zander is like a walleye. The same, but different. I would love to catch some. I saw some in the Danube in Prague, but did not have any gear with me.

Fun stuff!