Spawn already!!!!!

B
bassboy
I fished Triangle today and there were abandoned beds everywhere, I probably counted close to 15 for the day, but not a single one had a fish on it.

B
Bgunder
Hey guys just became a fishin forum member and got into bass fishing last summer on catchin smallies on the umpqua and was wondering if anyone new of any ponds closer to eugene/springfield to go for bass.Tried out Creswell pond a couple times with no luck except for a baby.I don't expect anyone to give up their fishin hole though.

K
Kevinb5688
Theres a decent pond off of northwest express way, across maxwell road. Ive caught nice 5lb bass and nice crappie out of there. Google map should show it if you dont know the area. Park on the road off of northwest express way. Good luck

M
mahmichael
Hi, excuse me for my (if) stupid question! What do you mean when you say bed fishing? is that the same as fishing at the bottom?
And what do you use for fishing at hult log storage resivour (Horton Pond)? worm, powerbait? spinners?!!
Thanks

T
TTFishon
mahmichael said:
Hi, excuse me for my (if) stupid question! What do you mean when you say bed fishing? is that the same as fishing at the bottom?
And what do you use for fishing at hult log storage resivour (Horton Pond)? worm, powerbait? spinners?!!
Thanks

Bed fishing is when you fish for the bass that are on their spawning beds.

K
Kevinb5688
At horton blue fox lures and worms under a bobber work great for trout. The bass there are hard to catch and unless your experienced i wouldnt even try.