Social Security Hole

S
skunk
18406ej said:
Lilsalmon, there was a man fly fishing at the bend just a few yards away from the plunking zone in a large eddy. I agree it looks a lot more entertaining than just sitting there watching a bell. I may look like an idiot to the others, but I sit in the chair and hold the rod in my hands just for something to do...

Thats funny, I always feel like doing that when I'm in a boat. Get so bored sitting I usually fall asleep.

brandon4455
brandon4455
ill be out there withing the next three weeks. just gotta scrape up some money for spin glos and bait.

L
lilsalmon
18406ej said:
Lilsalmon, there was a man fly fishing at the bend just a few yards away from the plunking zone in a large eddy. I agree it looks a lot more entertaining than just sitting there watching a bell. I may look like an idiot to the others, but I sit in the chair and hold the rod in my hands just for something to do...

Thats what I would be doing (holding the pole)...I get bored fast..was at Wirth with a friend and finally got out the old 6 wt....by the time I got it all ready to go a wind had come up and I was on the wrong side of the water...grrrr. Sitting watching and waiting for your pole to jerk is just too boring for me

F
fredaevans
Add me to that list.
:clap:

brandon4455
brandon4455
im going there a day or two before the polebender invitational if anyone else is out there say hi.