So I know it's been awhile...

N
nwkiller
Ive been really busy working overtime...all the days i have been able to go out was when the rivers were torn to pieces by rains and snow. Congrats to all the winners of februarys steelhead tourney. And I have been "lurking" the heck out of the site. loved reading all the posts!!! I did make it to lake of the woods. There was a thread that someone posted recently that said it would be a bad weekedn to be ice fishing........it was awesome, caught a lot of yellow perch and a brown and a rainbow.
for some reason it wont let me upload pictures.....

F
flipper
Wow those underwater shots are VERY cool man.

N
nwkiller
flipper said:
Wow those underwater shots are VERY cool man.

Thanks a lot man....before I went an idea clicked into my head about useing my bait caster with the line counter on it...put the camera on the bottom and i had my self some underwater footage and a depth finder....it was so much fun!

F
flipper
Haha nice. If I had a setup like that I'd be calling dibs on the bigger ones spotted ;)

B
billfisher
Really nice video.I really liked the underwater shots. Thanks!

S
Sinkline

Last edited:
C_Run
C_Run
Great videos. My wife was really impressed and she doesn't even fish! What camera do you use for the underwater shots? I need to upgrade to something less fragile than the one I've got.

T
TTFishon
It's always good to watch your videos. Of course, I had to watch it a second time and again, nicely done!

N
nwkiller
Thanks

Thanks

TTFishon said:
It's always good to watch your videos. Of course, I had to watch it a second time and again, nicely done!

thanks a lot guys,
Crun i just have a kodak easy share sport......super durable and pretty good picture...and water proof to 50ft

TT, thanks man....that means i did what i intended....makein you watch it again, and again

B
bigsteel
excellent vid man,good to see your back

R
rippin fish lips
NWkiller... wow!! Your vids always catch me! I always have to watch them twice the first time! Then... every once in a while i wonder off to watch them 1 more time! Nice job man! :D

N
nwkiller
Thanks man