Slamming the coho on jigs again!!

today i left for chief hole at 6.00 got there a little close to 7.00 and the second we got there ,we could here fish jumping and splashing down in the river., so me and a friend threw on a green and black jig that i make and first cast hooked into a fish and today during the snowstorm we managed to hook and land 13 brite coho in 6 hours and a couple steel-head on the same jig,. didn't get any pictures cause my cell phone was dead but here is a picture of the jig that i tie and that works great

Attachments

• boooonker jig.jpg
    boooonker jig.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 142
thats a great looking jig. it has a buggy look to it. and Wow!13 ho's? grats bro thats awesome keep it up :clap:
btw do you use that with a float or do you just drift it?

brandon

this jig is best used by jigging it slowly up and down without letting it touch the bottom, you have to keep about 1 ft off the bottom to get the attention of the fish,
and when it is wet it looks like a leech, and i don't know why they hit it but they do
good luck

this jig is best used by jigging it slowly up and down without letting it touch the bottom, you have to keep about 1 ft off the bottom to get the attention of the fish,
and when it is wet it looks like a leech, and i don't know why they hit it but they do
good luck
thats cool you have that fishery and technique on lockdown!!. and seems very effective keep at it bro your a great fishermen

brandon

Last edited:
Top Bottom