Sixes were kickin out sixes today

• Thread starter Finneus Polebender
  • Start date
F

Finneus Polebender

Got the long awaited call to head to the south coast ! Thanks again for another great one crusty old fisherman . kinda slow at first then they finally lit up towards the end of the tide . Got 1 on the tag before it runs out! Others did much better yet ! actually a very nice day right till the 50mph gust finish! sixes 12-6-10 006.jpg sixes 12-6-10 004.jpg sixes 12-6-10 005.jpg sixes 12-6-10 003.jpg think the one I got was somewhere between 15 -20 lbs ,Saw a few today in the 35lb + range!

R

rippin fish lips

Nice to hear you had a good day at WORK! :D nice fish and keep the pics coming!

Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)
WooHoo! :dance: That thing's gonna take a mighty big frying pan! :shock: Have you stopped grinning yet? :D Hope you didn't let any of the bass in your pond see that thing, they will never forgive you, ya know. Congratulations!! :clap::clap::clap:

T

TTFishon

Wow!!! Nice job!!! There's an article in today's paper with a pic of a kid holding a 51 pounder from there.

F

Finneus Polebender

Wow!!! Nice job!!! There's an article in today's paper with a pic of a kid holding a 51 pounder from there.

There are some reel nice fish in that river for sure! I hear they did very good this last weekend but it was a zoo. we only saw 6 boats all day monday ,if you can become suddenly ill weekdays are the ticket.

F

Finneus Polebender

WooHoo! :dance: That thing's gonna take a mighty big frying pan! :shock: Have you stopped grinning yet? :D Hope you didn't let any of the bass in your pond see that thing, they will never forgive you, ya know. Congratulations!! :clap::clap::clap:

Nope they dont know yet. Told TR I had to cheat and go after chinook just so I could at least catch 1 big fish this season. LOL

C

colbypearson

those are some really silver bass FP :lol: nice fish !

Top Bottom