Siltcoos Report

D
diggindan
My wife and I fished Siltcoos about 8 hours today. We went in search of Coho but found trout instead. Lots of fish on the screen but few biting. Only marked a few large fish.
Brought home a 22" Rainbow for the day.:dance:pretty happy to kill the skunk.
My wife couldn't keep the sardines off her rig. She lost something good sized early on fumbling with the rod holder.
Beautiful day for 70% chance of rain!
Cheers, Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish man! Nice day as well.

J
JeannaJigs
I fished the river for about 30 minutes, but the lake looked awesome. Pretty much was just a recon mission to check out the status of the river flow. Which is..none. lol.

We've caught rainbows in there as large as steelhead many times in previous years fishing for coho, as well as monster searun cutts.

Nice fish!

B
Bass Ackwards
Wow!!!! Nice fish

D
diggindan
11/6 Trip

11/6 Trip

Trolled Siltcoos Friday with Fishhunter in my boat. It was a much nicer day than predicted. Just one squall early and then good weather. Wind came up around noon and it got a little rough. We had 1 takedown on my rod and had an instant broken leader.:( If anyone catches a giant coho with a gold hoochie spinner hanging out of it's mouth let me know. Good day fishing anyway.
Cheers, Dan

F
fishhunter
It was a very nice day.:D Dan thank you again I had a very good time chasing those Ho's.:shock: hope you have a great weekend.
Tite lines,
Fishhunter

D
diggindan
Siltcoos 11/15

Siltcoos 11/15

This was the best we could do. Tried most everything with no luck. Didn't see or hear of any one catching anything.:confused:
Great day anyhow. The only time we spend a whole day together anymore.
Hope some of you had better luck.
Cheers, Dan

Last edited by a moderator: