Sellwood bridge sturgeon report

F
Fishallday
I went out to fish today under by a sellwood bridge. I caught and release 3 sturgeon keeper. River is so high. I use cured squid for bait. It was a good day!!

F
fishingfreak
Nice Job! Sounds like a great trip! Thanks for the Report!

FF

F
Fishallday
I wish i can keep them.

W
waco
Thats great!! you got 3 and the water so high!! Did you see anybody else fishing today???

F
fishingfreak
I wish i can keep them.

Thats exactly what I said when I had to release my 1st Keeper! I am mainly practicing catch and release anymore due to the rules and regs!

F
Fishallday
Yah! i saw people fishing from the bank. They catching too. But i saw them realising all the sturgeon they catch!

M
Moe
so is the bank fishing there right under the bridge? Been trying to get my first sturgeon for the past couple weeks with no luck, hoping to find a good spot.

brandon4455
so is the bank fishing there right under the bridge? Been trying to get my first sturgeon for the past couple weeks with no luck, hoping to find a good spot.

if you can get to the boneville dam trey by the mouth of tanner creek. ive seen poeple land them there before while salmon fishing

M
Moe
if you can get to the boneville dam trey by the mouth of tanner creek. ive seen poeple land them there before while salmon fishing

Ok thanks I will def. check it out some time soon.

S
skunk
Sweet job at getting out and fishing today. I can't believe the water levels this yr. Up, down, up, down, up,up,up.