RWS & alseaalumaweld's version:

P
plumb2fish
I feel your pain, really sucks when rod buries and the braid breaks somewhere below the water. I had the same thing happen on the Slaw last year. Gave a seal $40 worth of gear Saturday...what are you gonna do? GO AGAIN!!!!! That's my plan.

P
plumb2fish
Btw, nice feesh!

R
RunWithSasquatch
plumb2fish said:
I feel your pain, really sucks when rod buries and the braid breaks somewhere below the water. I had the same thing happen on the Slaw last year. Gave a seal $40 worth of gear Saturday...what are you gonna do? GO AGAIN!!!!! That's my plan.

Absolutely, put a line in the water enough times, something will happen. I can't wait to get out again. Wife wants to do something this weekend, Coosbay clam&crab was going to be the plan at a friends but its not happening now. I keep dropping the "lets go fishing bomb"

Last edited:
A
alseaalumaweld
wife= 2 rods! id say fishing haha

J
JeannaJigs
heck yeah! I need a tidewater boat. I feel like such a bum, always relying on other people for tidewater trips. Driftboat without a motor justttt won't do it. I'm plotting though. Always, and forever, plotting.

A
alseaalumaweld
there was 6or 7 drift boats out there fishing it works. its what you know not your boat that gets you fish!

J
JeannaJigs
word, I would be all over it if i had a motor lol. my boat isn't registered.... I'll be hitting the upper tidewater of the siuslaw soon as the fish make an appearance...and thennnn...thennnnnn look out, 'cause i'm hittin' your hood.

A
alseaalumaweld
my hood lol

R
RunWithSasquatch
Its a good hood.

A
alseaalumaweld
ya its kinda mine. and i dont share lol

J
JeannaJigs
It's a super good hood, and I'm invadin' whether you think you're sharin' or not lol. My fiberglass be stealthier than you're alumaweld! or something? yeah.

A
alseaalumaweld
ha!