Rogue anglers series of September

T
the salmon kid
thanks Colby,., but i think that i am going to stop posting my videos on this site and just post them on my you tube channel
i like making videos and all but,., if it is going to be like this every time i post than i will stop posting my videos

J
JeannaJigs
I think you should keep posting, but I think you should take in advice, and put it to use. Just practice being more careful, like has been said.

T
the salmon kid
yes i will be more care-full next time

R
Razz
beaverfan said:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Very well said.
Second from me

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
the salmon kid said:
yes i will be more care-full next time
Keep the posts and videos coming. We all started the same way and learned from "most" of our mistakes. There is so much advice out there that you just have to pick your way through and use what makes sense to you. I'm certainly not doubting your fishing abilities,just asking you to be aware of all you do,especially in your videos since a ton of new fisher folk watch every video they can find. Don't get discouraged by the few that jump a little too hard,they really mean well.

T
the salmon kid
k i will be more careful next time,., i am going to make a video on steel head fishing this weekend so i will apologizes to everyone and show how to better handle a fish and mention how important it is to treat every fish with the respect it deserves
thanks to all you guys and i will definitely take to heart what you all said and try to be a better more consider et angler
best of wishes ,. the salmon kid <*((((-{