Rod holder for pontoon

T
TTFishon
0
What's a good rod holder for a pontoon?
 
Scotty's makes two types that would work. One straps to the tube of your toon like a rod holder for a float tube and the other type of base uses a bracket that bolts around the tube frame.

Dave
 
Thanks.
 
I agree on the scotty, I have one on mine.
 
Do I have to order one online or is there a local store that sells them?
 
you can order online at anyplace that sells pontoon boat accessories or you can try some of your local fly shops (they seem to have more pontoon boats and accessories for sale), or try Wholesale sports (formerly Sportsman's Warehouse).

I got mine at Sport'smans Warehouse. And have seen them online at The Fly Shop in Welches Oregon, Cabellas, Bass Pro, and other places.

Dave
 
make sure you get the larger rod mount... I purchased the smaller diameter without thinking and had to take it back.
Wholesale Wearhouse has a fly rod holder they sell (I think its branded as a float tube mount), but the mounting brack it comes with has 24" straps that you can use around the pontoon if you dont want to put it on the frame or your foot rest.
 
Got mine at Bi-Mart
 
Cool. Thanks.
 

Similar threads

SandFinish69
Replies
12
Views
2K
Irishrover
Irishrover
plumbertom
Replies
2
Views
419
plumbertom
plumbertom
J
Replies
2
Views
590
coalbe
C
bass
Replies
2
Views
711
bass
bass
T
Replies
0
Views
676
TylerLara
T
Back
Top Bottom