Rockfishing report March 25th 2011

A
Amberjack
We had 17 passengers today, with 9 being children. Capt James and deckhands Karl and Brian, on the Ocean Captain. passengers worked hard for a total of 35 rockfish, all sea bass. Lings were not cooperating today.

We love to have families on board, children 5 and under are free, and 6 to 12 are half price.

C
capblack
that would be a blast. i have 4 daughters. are kids generally worse as far as getting sea sick, or better than adults. i think it would be fun unless they were hanging over the rail the whole time

A
Amberjack
Usually kids fare a lot better than adults. Just make they aren't full of sugar .. just kidding.

C
capblack
i might check into a short trip. thanks

A
Amberjack
We also offer 3 hour bay crabbing trips. This is a lot like a Deadly Catch trip where the passengers are baiting/setting/ and pullling pots. They also get to sort the crab. All crab caught is kept by the passengers, to a limit of 12 each. A lot smoother trip since it it is in the bay.

C
capblack
i was just checking out your site. they would probably enjoy the whale watching too

B
BobbiDollPDX
Amberjack said:
Usually kids fare a lot better than adults. Just make they aren't full of sugar .. just kidding.

Hahaha, I was stoked when I found out my kids got seasick. It meant mom had an opportunity to get away for away once in awhile without kids. I was a single mom and didn't get a lot of "me" time.