Pontoons

madasahab
madasahab
I was thinking of getting a pontoon boat in the future...maybe a drift boat...are there shuttle services available on most rivers? How does it work with that? I would be solo, so I would need a ride back to my rig.

V
veilside180sx
There are shuttles on almost all of the driftable rivers.

If it's a company you have shuttle frequently...ie...more than once a week. I give them a key to my rig. For the rivers I run less frequently (or companies I use less frequently)...they have you place the key somewhere on the rig, leave the cash under the floor mat, and you head down the river. You arrive at your destination with your rig already there, and head off in to the sunset.

madasahab
madasahab
veilside180sx said:
There are shuttles on almost all of the driftable rivers.

If it's a company you have shuttle frequently...ie...more than once a week. I give them a key to my rig. For the rivers I run less frequently (or companies I use less frequently)...they have you place the key somewhere on the rig, leave the cash under the floor mat, and you head down the river. You arrive at your destination with your rig already there, and head off in to the sunset.

sweet! sounds good and thanks!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
madasahab said:
I was thinking of getting a pontoon boat in the future...maybe a drift boat...are there shuttle services available on most rivers? How does it work with that? I would be solo, so I would need a ride back to my rig.

:naughty: No need for multiple threads on the same topic. :naughty: Also, if you read the list of thread titles, you will find there is more to fishing than just salmon and steelhead. ;) Please select the best for your topic. Thanks. :D

madasahab
madasahab
Raincatcher said:
:naughty: No need for multiple threads on the same topic. :naughty: Also, if you read the list of thread titles, you will find there is more to fishing than just salmon and steelhead. ;) Please select the best for your topic. Thanks. :D

sorry my bad

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
K
Keith
Get a buddy; more fun and much safer. Wear your PFD.