Pontooners unite

N
need to fish
i was thinking it wood be cool to put a list of guys who pontoon rivers together so if you wanted to go you could check this and find somone doesn't matter if your a newby or expert on the sticks rember to put your fav river and rivers you want to fish

me 10 ft water ready i do the sandy want to do wilson tuccka kilches ect avalibly a lot of days

F
fishing_mission
I float the clackamas during summer and rogue (applegate soon) while I'm down here at school.

W
waco
I have a 10ft steelheader I have floated the clack, Sandy and Kilches! I want to do the Molalla and any coastal streams!

T
TTFishon
I've floated the Siuslaw twice this winter. This summer I plan on floating the upper and lower Middle Fork Willamette, upper and lower Mckenzie, the Umpqua, the Mohawk, the Dechutes, the Santiam, the Calapooia, the Row, and my buddy's trying to get me to go to the John Day.

Last edited:
W
waco
TTFishon said:
I've floated the Siuslaw twice this winter. This summer I plan on floating the upper and lower Middle Fork Willamette, upper and lower Mckenzie, the Umpqua, the Mohawk, the Dechutes, the Santiam, the Calapooia, the Row, and my buddy's trying to get me to go to the John Day.

You got a good list!

1 nut in the water
Have pontoon will travel- Fav. has to be overnight trips on the Umpqua for smallies. Been on the Deschutes, Willamette, Slaw, lakes and ponds all over the place. Plan on this year hitting the John Day for a few overnighters, Umpqua for sure, Mckenzie, Ana reservoir, Crane, and the Willy.
Always looking for a new 'toon friend as I have a very flexible schedule and am not afraid to go anywhere in pursuit of a good time on the water..

T
TTFishon
waco said:
You got a good list!

Thanks! I also have some various lakes, ponds, and sloughs I'm hitting too!

B
buddah426
9' and ready to learn the rivers!!! live in pdx and looking to run the clack and sandy chasing steeilies. also interested in some northern costal waters.