Polebender Invitational

F
Finneus Polebender
F
Finneus Polebender
Last run. My wife family and I would like to thank all the great folks who made this a wonderful event everyone was great wish the catchin was as good as the weather and the company but we will keep workin on gettin that date right in future years . Congratulations to the winners and thanks to all who helped make this possible especially the owners Wayne and Pam , my Wonderful Wife and family, and all those who helped with set up, prizes , and all who donated to Jeannas mission. look forward to seeing as many of you next year as possible FP

C
colbypearson
and here is what the "prize" has been used for, already breaking her in!!

awesome to see all you guys in person, that was one of the coolest gatherings i have attended!

X
xltom
There was some confusion as to what the other two fish (besides Colby's bass) were. Not a carp, a Largescale sucker. Look here:

Largescale Sucker - Montana Field Guide

Never seen one before.

Wait what? That doesn't look anything like a carp? Joe sounded pretty sure that the 2 fish he caught were carp...

Had a blast by the way... it was great to meet everyone. I'm stoked that I was able to get my motor back together in time to participate. Thanks Fin.. and everyone who contributed..

C
colbypearson

lol i kept saying it was a sucker hahahaha, nice to meet you up there

F
Finneus Polebender

Bernie is correct large scale sucker river dweller normally I just tend to call all suckers carp My salmon buddy calls them hoovers , probably infiltrated pond during high water events via irrigation canals .

N
nwkiller
well, sounds like the sun tans were more prevelant then the fish, looks like you guys had a great time. great looking pond, someday ill get there. Course colby pulls the 1 fish, damn pro. the way i look at it is, a skunk can't bring down an amazing oregon spring day. Wish i could have made it! great pics too!

N
nwkiller
sorry and the large scales too

C
colbypearson
it was a super nice day, even just meeting everyone was awesome... i promise that rod will be put to good use, i have already got a ton of bass on it in one day

T
Thuggin4Life
Didn't know so many photos of me were taken in secrecy. lol. Had a great time and even managed to catch a buzz and a sunburn. nice to meet everyone thanks fp for the invite.

brandon4455
it was a super nice day, even just meeting everyone was awesome... i promise that rod will be put to good use, i have already got a ton of bass on it in one day

i guess you were right with the "we will see about that" if i didn't miss that one strike i would have a had a chance. look forward to fishing with you again colby.

M
Melly Bait
OK... So I am so grateful for the FP family.. Mr. Darthbeans and I had a blast... So much in fact that I created my self a profile.. just so I can join in on the chatty fun... Here is the one and only pic I took.. Right at "Blast Off" Thank you EVERYONE for everything... you guys rock! Melody (aka Darthbeans's other half.. or Now known as Melly Bait... )

• 2011-04-23 06.19.42.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 126
Reactions: JeannaJigs
T
tomriker
nice picture MB, if only it was another month or 2 thats PERFECT topwater action water

S
sherman
Thanks for the invite to your place TR. I just wasn't feeling up to it when I heard the piter pater of rain on my camper roof & I was worn out from yesterday. From what colby posted about breaking in his new rod I should have draged my rear end out of bed. So just how many got slayed at your place?

M
Melly Bait
Thanks TR.. Top water fishing is my most fav.. There is nothing quite like getting that explosion...

Reactions: beaverfan
T
tomriker

between all of us that were out today i'd say 60 or 70 fish EASY in our boat we didn't have anything under 2 and ahalf-3 pounds colby was slayin em

brandon4455
between all of us that were out today i'd say 60 or 70 fish EASY in our boat we didn't have anything under 2 and ahalf-3 pounds colby was slayin em

ill be sneaking over there when you are not looking :lol: just dont try to throw me in the water again LOL id rather be shot. colby told me he got around 30 fish all over 2 lbs and a few pushing 5.

J
JeannaJigs
sheesh!! I tried hard and got nothin'. Time to return to my previously scheduled steelhead programming lol

S
sherman

This is me:wall: