Poaching

T
THE JEFF
The law is the law it doesn't matter if you like it or not. I hate seatbelts but I wear one. I liked useing my phone in my truck but now I dont. Saying these people poach because the holes are close to home is silly. Find new places to fish I did. How many of you rember not that long ago when springers on the clack didn't need to be cliped? Or on the Sandy? Times change, rules change, grow up and deal with it. I hope all poachers get caught.

H
halibuthitman
odfw could just do what washington does, and close a river when the nate run is too low.... but we don't want that, so please just follow the rules.

M
Mad dog
Even the ODFW estimates the Umpqua winter steelhead run at around 37,000 fish, far from endangered. It's unfortunate they can't keep the 1/day, 5/year limit of 2 years ago. The mentality of the locals is fish for food, they hate to release anything! Bunch of hillbillies! :rolleyes: They also like to spotlight deer at night! Not a lot of respect for wildlife in Douglas county!

H
halibuthitman
its the same way all over,..... the farther you get from a working toilet... the worse it gets.:(