Pinkfins-Umpqua......they are in.

C
CoastieFlo
Lots of boats in the bay fishing for pinkfins this week, many reports of people getting limits on the slack tides. Just a fyi :D

Oh and we have both the good GULP 2 inch size Sandworms and fresh Sand Shrimp for your bait needs @ Turman Tackle in Reedsport ;)

Q
qwapaw
Which bait works best? Also where exactly is your store? Not familiar with it's location. Thanks, Qwa

C
CoastieFlo
Sandshrimp or the Gulp work equally good. When they are really thick in the bay even a little pink jig works. Turman Tackle is right behind the Sugar Shack bakery just as you are coming into Reedsport (or going out) on Hwy 38.

D
diggindan
Still catching perch in the bay? How's the crabbing been? I might get some time OFF this weekend and wander down that way.
Cheers, Dan

Q
qwapaw
So Coastieflo, Will the Perch still be in this next weekend or is this about over. I am thinking if the DR. thinks I can go, I might come over Friday and spen Friday night someplace and fish Friday and Saturday. I will look you up at your shop for sure when I come down, I will need sand shrimp and maybe I'll try the Gulp too. Alosawys good to make another good contact when it comes to fishing. Let me know, Thanks, Qwapaw (Dan)

C
CoastieFlo
Yes they are still in...as much as they have been anyway...hasnt been red hot yet but the warmer weather should improve that this next several days. We are having a big sale at the shop this weekend, so if you are around stop by. Plus the Chainsaw Carving Championships are this weekend as well! and if u want to know stripers (just saw your post) I can tell you what I know as well........good luck regardless :)