Picked up a broodstock this morning

J
joni
first winter steel and first fish caught on the nestucca
pretty stoked!

B
beaverfan
Awesome fish, but umm do you have no legs?

J
joni
why does it look like i was trying to make it look bigger or something i guess i just felt like kneeling down
so yes i have legs

B
beaverfan
No not at all. The way your legs must be behind you make it look like you have no legs.

A
autofisher

:lol: It really does look like you don't have any legs. Must just be the camera angle. Nice fish though man. Glad to see someone's getting some fish.

J
joni
:lol: It really does look like you don't have any legs. Must just be the camera angle. Nice fish though man. Glad to see someone's getting some fish.

that's funny
i didn't notice that before
oh well

Last edited:
Z
ZeeBorn
Way to go man, nice chromer!

J
Johnny Southpaw
Congrats on the nice fish man! Keep those pictures coming!

M
Mike123
Nice one Joni! Man I was gonna take my pa out, but he bailed. Wish I coulda joined ya yesterday. This Saturday you down for a new coastal river trip?

T
Thuggin4Life
LEGGLESS MAN CATCHES FIRST WINTER STEEL! God job guy!

J
joni
thanks for the offer love er body
and mike i am TOTALLY down for a coastal river quest this sat!

F
FISHHEADMAFIA

it does make the fish look bigger . . . . . kind of like holding it away from your body . . . . . .

M
masmith
What hole were you at and what were you using? Me and my bro have hit it 3 times this year with only 1 strike each to show for it.

I haven't been able to find good access upriver and it seems like the bite has been upriver lately.

J
joni
i was just above the mouth of 3 rivers on the other side of the river theres a pay box off a gravel road on that side
yeah i haven't fished any further up than this so i don't know a whole lot about bank access further up although i feel like there should be some pretty good bank spots
i was drifting a pink corkie and pink yarn with row that had been gone for about 3 or four drifts so i don't even know how much scent was still on it

T
TTFishon
"Dorf on Fish"!:lol: Nice fish dude.

H
halibuthitman
great job... er... sorry to hear about your legs.. bummer just gotta be killin masmith.... even a legless man can catch a fish on the nestuc!!! oh, and the fish are here now!

M
Mike123
Man they are tearin you up Joni!! :lol:
Wait 'till you stand up and you are actually 6'2... :lol: jk.

A
autofisher
"Dorf on Fish"!:lol: Nice fish dude.

:lol::lol:

Reminds me of a joke I heard once..... What do you call a fisherman with no arms and no legs in the water?

Bob

H
HARDWOODFLOORGUY
that's really cool that this guy was able to still fish the river with no legs.you are an inspiration to legless fishermen everywhere!!!

S
Steelheader4Life
What hole were you at and what were you using? Me and my bro have hit it 3 times this year with only 1 strike each to show for it.

I haven't been able to find good access upriver and it seems like the bite has been upriver lately.

There's tons of bank access all the way up to the dead line. Last weekend I hooked up with 6 and landed 3 all on spinners (all below Blaine).

But you've only been out 3 times, and that isn't much. Time on the water equals more fish on the hook.