Out of the loop

D
dud3r
How's it going everyone? Looking to get out and try to catch a fish tomorrow. Anyone headed out? I'm in the gresham area and wondering what i should even be targeting. Is there anything in the Clackamas or Sandy?

All I've heard of is a few of some unknown fish rolling near Oxbow. Any other tips would be much appreciated and like I said I'll be out there solo tomorrow I'd anyone is interested.

T
troutmaster101
no trout at north fork promatory. was out there yesterday 6 hours not even a bit! locals said its fished out till the 22nd. as for salmon im trying to find a spot to put one on my tags. just one and can't seem to find a spot. im going out to zig zag. and i will go some were on the sandy. i will be watching the olds guys trying to sneek onto the river!:) those will be my new holes!:)

O
OnTheFly
I'm not real keen on this fishery but you might hit up Beaverfan about fishing for cutthroat in the Wilson.

T
troutmaster101
im from gresham too. dud3r! maybe we could trade info! I will be going to the sandy these one of next couple days. will give progress report!!!!! i dont feel hidng the info will help just make fishermen hit a hole harder when people hide it from ya!!!!!

T
troutmaster101
it took me a second to understand!:) i will thank you!

X
x1hunter89
im in troutdale and heading out tomorrow to sandy to catch some steelhead or early nooks goin to oxbow or whatever park is near the garbage hole let me know if you want to go

T
troutmaster101
x1hunter89 said:
im in troutdale and heading out tomorrow to sandy to catch some steelhead or early nooks goin to oxbow or whatever park is near the garbage hole let me know if you want to go

i have a family event scheduled for tomorrow but sunday afternoon i have open or is that to late? for sure next weekend i have totally open? any plans? I would like to join you on a trip if you dont mind a rookie!:)

X
x1hunter89
yea ill have to ask the girl cuz she is prego lol but yea and i mean dodge im goin to try dodge tomorrow and then revanue umm yea send me ur info in a pm and ill text or call u on sunday im goin early in the morning tomorrow around 5-6 probly