thanks Jeff and Mike, when the 'classic' coho spinners are not getting it done, it never hurts to mix it up and if you get lucky, bring home the chrome! full story on these fish that came 3 casts apart is under the Siltcoos reports...
Last edited:
B
billfisher
Active member
Very nice fish you two! Why am I not surprised? lol Sure wish I lived closer.
L
Lincoln
0
Went out with Steelmonkiller on his drift boat and caught 3 in three hours!!!
T
troutmasta
Well-known member
Nice coho!
S
sapo
0
Buoy 10 in September...
N
nicholas
0
Yesterday on the Wilson.
T
troutmasta
Well-known member
I love that spot! Nice fish
N
nicholas
0
Thanks
B
Big3d
0
I hate that spot! But still nice fish!
C_Run
Well-known member
Dia de los muertos turned into "Dia del pescado muerto" on Elk River with this frightening 22 lb. hatchery buck.
It was quite fulfilling as I dug the sand shrimp and cured the eggs myself this time.