ODFW report for Eagle Creek

T
tnffishman
was down at dowty this afternoon, saw a million get hooked, a lot foul, but a milllion people there as well. as the sun started to set i started to see more people keeping illlegal fish. i got one jack, and had to let a buck and a hen go. i watched the fish strike at my lure, but they were hooked outside the mouth, so i had to let em go:confused:

A
ArcticAmoeba
Itis crazy to see the fish head swipe your stuff, or inhale it, then before you know what happened, your gear is hanging in fron of their face again. They act smart sometimes, but when they start to move up in big numbers, hang on, and sort through a million fish hooked in the back because your lure has no room to find the bottom...I have noticed the same thing, with folks thinking the lower light makes it harder for others to notice you have a fouled fish. Weird things happen on Eagle Creek before the sunrise, and as it is setting, thats for sure! Were you fishin right under the bridge, or down at the first log jam. I went down after a trip to the Sandy this afternoon, and saw a few folks actually not swinging for the fences. Maybe one of 'em was you...

T
tnffishman
i got there around noon, and fished above the bridge for an hour or two, then went down to the log jam and had no luck. i came back and was fishin the tailout of the bridge hole and landed two hooked sooooo close to the mouth, and one legal jack:rolleyes:

kirkster
kirkster
kentsboots said:
SO what does that mean exactly ? The limit is up to 3 from 2 , I assume it means if all you catch is Coho , then you can have 3 adults ....

but if you already have 2 adult nooks , your done? , or can you keep one more coho ?
You can harvest three fish as long as one of them is a finclip coho.
I dont think it matters what order of which you catch them .