Novice angler looking for Steelhead in the Clac

F
FishSchooler
Will regular Dawn dish soap work or the regular Dove soap bar? They all smell the same to me. ;)
I guess that is better then nothing.

M
metalmania
youngbuck307 said:
Yea i love that stuff do they have the one that smells like shrimp yet...my girl is going to hate me lol

Ya bro they had tons of it the last time I was there.

Fishschooler, i'd suggest goin with lemon joy. I only use it at home when cleaning my gear, but I use noors only on the river. I don't really like washing my hands and gear in the river with regular soap.

F
FishSchooler
metalmania said:
Ya bro they had tons of it the last time I was there.

Fishschooler, i'd suggest goin with lemon joy. I only use it at home when cleaning my gear, but I use noors only on the river. I don't really like washing my hands and gear in the river with regular soap.

I guess we have to finish that big gallon or something jug we have then...........:lol::lol::lol:
I always shrimp/roe-juice up my line and wear gloves most of the time when Im a-feeshing.

A
Anyfishisfine
metalmania said:
Go to B.C angling and get a noor's soap bar. It's better than lemon joy or any of the other soaps. I use it on all of my gear and it works quite well.

I got a bar of that noor's a while back. How do you wash your gear with it, flake off a bit into some water and dissolve it, or just rub some on a rag?

I need to get a soap box and carry it along. I'm just afraid of getting my backpack full of soap when it leaks, and it probably will.

K
koboabe
AFiF... I keep my bar of soap in a bag.
but to be honest I havent ever used it.

I have been doing pretty fine without it.
just wash your hands before you leave home. and dont bring anything greasy to the bank and you should be good

Y
youngbuck307
I do fine with out it too but i always think what if there is that one fish out there i missed because i didn't use it...I could always use anouther fish on my line!