November fish

G
gloomis85
It was nice to beat the crowds an get some early steelhead, when fishing resumes after this little storm the crowds will be there. I was able to hook up with a nice fish first trip out only to have It break me off within the first 2 minutes. Never did hook up again that day but knew that there were a few fish around and would have good shot at redemption the next day. Sure enough early the next morning I was able to not only hook into but also land a fish. Right when I hooked the fish I could tell it had some shoulders as it headed straight to the strongest current an was hugging the bottom. This fish had some power as it darted and thrashed around, he would just not give up. The battle lasted 25 minutes and he still had that power till the end when I was finally able get it in the net. It was a slab of a winter and was a heck of first fish of this much anticipated season. Here are my 2 nicest steel of November , hopefully this will inspire people to get out, get it done, and post pics. Good luck everyone and beat everyone to the fishing hole.

http://s1241.beta.photobucket.com/user/gloomis85/media/20121128_082542-1-1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

http://s1241.beta.photobucket.com/user/gloomis85/media/20121129_095919-1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

Last edited:
R
rippin fish lips
Nice winters dude!

H
Homebrewmike
Great looking fish, keep it up!!

P
plumb2fish
Right on, I got a buddy that went 3-6 on the west last week...can't wait to fish in your hood.

H
hawgcaller
I will be there Friday after finals fool, keep the fish busy for me til I get there.

B
bran_man
Dang that first fish is a toad! Yep I need some chrome! Getting tired of the skinny and dark hold over summers ha ha. nice work!

C
ChezJfrey
bran_man said:
Dang that first fish is a toad! Yep I need some chrome! Getting tired of the skinny and dark hold over summers ha ha. nice work!

Yeah, no joke, that first pic shows a beast! Nice going.

NWDiscer
NWDiscer
those a couple of sweet looking fish :cool: