No silvers in Clack yet??????

M
Markcanby
Its OK we called them last year they said it safer then the bridges in the Midwest. The log is cedar it will last.

F
FishSchooler
bigdog said:
No that log isn't holding the bridge, it got stuck there after the major floods that hit last year. They wiped that area out bad and changed everything, some of the changes were for the better and other not so good. That creek is a whole new game this year.

Im pretty sure I saw that same log 5 yards downstream and a few feet underwater...:shock:

S
snyder113
there is fish at the mouth of eagle creek

there is fish at the mouth of eagle creek

Went there today got one to the bank and lost another fish. The creek it self has no fish except the very first whole i seen three when i was walking back up to the car. I also sat at the mouth and watched a pod of 8-10 go up the creek and come backdown the creek.

B
Bohemian
osmosis said:
only a few strays make it up to mciver, your best bet is to fish below EC on the clackamas or in the creek itself.
Screw the old colored up summer steelhead its salmon time! If you want steelhead head to the columbia.

Thanks for the advice and for helping me get my fishing priorities in line! :D

O
osmosis
don't get me wrong.. they look gorgeous and are a great way to pass the time while in between runs, but the coho have been here in the willy and lower clack for a little while now its time to shift gears!

G
GDBrown
seeing is not always believing

seeing is not always believing

I guess I'm going to have to fire up my copy of photoshop and show you guys how it's done.

K
Kodiak
I guess we know what happened to the springers ODFW said were comming back to EC!.:lol:

N
nw5785
give a man a fish, he'll eat for day.. teach a man how to fish and he'll buy a silly hat :dance: