No salmon today

L
lilsalmon
We were at Dodge and another place too. I know how you feel Jeanna cuz my right arm sucks right now.....every cast I had to grit my teeth but I would rather fish with pain than not fish....hehe. a lot of it was my fault cuz I know we were in some good water. I want to get one on my new 8 wt and I try not to cast eggs anymore but it may come to that, who knows.

The drive to the Sandy wasn't bad at all...I love going to bed at 1130 and getting up at 230 so I can fish....:D:confused:

Yeah we heard about a fight that happened down by pipeline I think.....See, that is what I hate, too many people, too many opinions...takes the fun out of fishing.

But we were with good company so it makes the whole day great....thanks metalfisher.

B
bigdog
There wasn't very many people down there, there was a group of five guys all the way down at the tail out and they got in to a argument about something but never saw them throw any blows though.
Glad you had a good time out there Rose even if you didn't get in to any fish.

B
BobbiDollPDX
bigdog said:
There wasn't very many people down there, there was a group of five guys all the way down at the tail out and they got in to a argument about something but never saw them throw any blows though.

Those 5 guys were standing shoulder to shoulder, waist deep in water. Even though they were all bunched up voluntarily... you put that much testosterone in a small space and eventually there will be a blowout.

L
lilsalmon
Thats why I stay away from places like that....sounds like you all had a good time too.

B
bigdog
lilsalmon said:
Thats why I stay away from places like that....sounds like you all had a good time too.

Don't get the wrong idea Rose that place isn't one of the combat fishings spots you here about. In fact there is plenty of space in that spot for some odd reason they chose to stand like that. We had the hole rest of the whole to ourselfs. Not to sure why they were grouped up like that.

L
lilsalmon
Don't have the wrong idea.....one day i will be there...preferably on a weekday hehe

B
bigdog
Yeah week days are always the better days to be out on the water. Wish I was able to be out on weekdays more often then just friday. Then again as of Nov 1 I won't be able to be out there then either, school is going to put a stop to that.

L
lilsalmon
BobbiDollPDX said:
I agree. Jeanna is a badder b**** than me any day.

Rose, same offer for you as I made for Jeanna... you want to come up on a Friday night and crash at my place, we can be on the Sandy first thing the next morning.

Sometimes I am slow to respond.....just might take you up on that OFFer........My first trip to the Sandy wasn't very successful but I could give it another shot......

C
chrishophoto
Don't look now, but here comes the rain! There will be fish everywhere on Tuesday!

-c

B
bigdog
chrishophoto said:
Don't look now, but here comes the rain! There will be fish everywhere on Tuesday!

-c

There already is fish everywhere. The rain is just going to really turn the bite on, I think today is even going to be good out there. This weather should really turn the bite on and the best part about it this weather keeps most people at home.:clap:

Last edited:
F
fishingfreak
I was on my way back from a dinner party last night and of course somehow ended up going by 2 rivers to check them out;) and shined my headlamp down on the water and Holy Cow Chromers running everywhere. The rain is moving them. Bring on the rain.:lol: I would get back out there cause they are coming in fast and heavy. Good Luck everyone!
:D

FF