No salmon today

L
lilsalmon
:( <sob>
 
B
bigdog
Sorry rose then I won't tell you how our day went today.
 
troutdude
troutdude
OK. That does it.

It's time to show you my spot on the Siltez, and get you some Chrome!!! Would you prefer 40 or 50 pounds?
 
B
BobbiDollPDX
BOOOOOO! I'm sorry Rose, I was totally hoping you would land one! :(
 
L
lilsalmon
bigdog said:
Sorry rose then I won't tell you how our day went today.

Yeah....I know what that means....whos says you know how to catch salmon?
 
L
lilsalmon
troutdude said:
OK. That does it.

It's time to show you my spot on the Siltez, and get you some Chrome!!! Would you prefer 40 or 50 pounds?

Funny TD........Actually, I think I will stick with trout......much more relaxing....no combat fishing......no weight on line....dry flies...yesssssss
 
W
wormosa
same here, fished on the siletz
 
L
lilsalmon
wormosa said:
same here, fished on the siletz

GO BEAVS!!!!!! Sorry to hear it sucked for you too....I did get a nice cutty though.....I won't give up though...just want one hehe :D

P.S. We will have to go with troutdude.......

P.S.S. Thanks bobbie....my day will come
 
Last edited:
W
wormosa
lilsalmon said:
GO BEAVS!!!!!! Sorry to hear it sucked for you too....I did get a nice cutty though.....I won't give up though...just want one hehe :D

P.S. We will have to go with troutdude.......

P.S.S. Thanks bobbie....my day will come
i am going to try on the willie tomorrow where the yamhill comes in, allot closer then siletz lol
 
L
lilsalmon
wormosa said:
i am going to try on the willie tomorrow where the yamhill comes in, allot closer then siletz lol

Cool...good luck...I expect to see a pic tomorrow.....I have to go to a birthday party in Milltucky....yeehaw!!!!!!
 
troutdude
troutdude
Not to hijack...but, there are places to fish in Milltucky (and your PT could have a "mysterious breakdown"...if you get my drift...) LOL!
 
L
lilsalmon
troutdude said:
Not to hijack...but, there are places to fish in Milltucky (and your PT could have a "mysterious breakdown"...if you get my drift...) LOL!

Hah...funny you should say that....I already tried that one...my mom and brother do not want to hang out in Milltucky til midnight...hehe...That was her words...:lol:

grammar correction: Those were her words...been an unemployed transcriptionist too long
 
Last edited:
A
Airs98
If it's any consolation a lot of people fishing Sandy this morning got skunked too, myself included. It was really slow at Oxbow.
 
B
bigdog
I'm telling you Rose get up here on the sandy shoot for somewhere around dodge park and you should be able to get in to a fish. Toss some good eggs at them.
 
troutdude
troutdude
lilsalmon said:
Hah...funny you should say that....I already tried that one...my mom and brother do not want to hang out in Milltucky til midnight...hehe...That was her words...:lol:

grammar correction: Those were her words...been an unemployed transcriptionist too long

Just call 'em first thing in the morning, cuz your "car won't start". LOL
 
J
JeannaJigs
I got skunked today too on the sandy today.really wasn't prepared with the right gear for fishing that far upriver. Someday I'll go back. When I'm not a gimp. Cause leg going out in the middle of the river...not awesome. I didn't die, but I was thinking a neck hole wouldn't be a terrible idea until this leg gets back to where it was. Don't give up on the salmon!
 
B
bigdog
Jigs girl you did just fine out there for someone that has a leg this isn't working the way it should be. This girl is one heck of a trooper that's for sure.
 
C
chrisohm
I got skunked too! On the crackamas. Saw 3 dead fish in the water, one was belly up on the river bottom, one was being used to dredge the river bottom by the current and the other was so dark the skin was falling off....kinda gross. Also, saw a fish floating the topwater in the Willy. I think we need some rain, and some healthy fish..
 
B
BobbiDollPDX
bigdog said:
Jigs girl you did just fine out there for someone that has a leg this isn't working the way it should be. This girl is one heck of a trooper that's for sure.

I agree. Jeanna is a badder b**** than me any day.

Rose, same offer for you as I made for Jeanna... you want to come up on a Friday night and crash at my place, we can be on the Sandy first thing the next morning.
 
B
bigsteel
bigdog said:
Jigs girl you did just fine out there for someone that has a leg this isn't working the way it should be. This girl is one heck of a trooper that's for sure.

we were at dodge yesterday and some guy got his arse kicked for throwing his little brother in the river,,they said he was a snagger.
 

Similar threads

rogerdodger
Replies
4
Views
299
Bo Peep
Bo Peep
rogerdodger
Replies
3
Views
1K
rogerdodger
rogerdodger
troutdude
Replies
0
Views
628
troutdude
troutdude
troutdude
Replies
7
Views
615
troutdude
troutdude
troutdude
Replies
7
Views
739
hobster
hobster
Top Bottom