NF Lewis fall king slayin'

N
ninja2010
the wifey took pity on capt skunkage and bought me a guided trip that was offered on fox12 at a crazy discount.

anyways, i made trip yesterday with 2 other guests... launched at 6 and the boat limited with several bonus jack fish before 10am. we hit 4 holes, boated more than a dozen fish - mostly chinook, couple of cohos, bullheads (yuck) and monster suckers (double yuck). also popped of a few.

here's the biggest fish... and she was mine :D fought like a beatch and took off peeling line every time she saw the net/boat. finally boated her after many minutes of arm-aching rod-pumping and "oh, please don't pop off!"... she was full of eggs (the guide liked that) and cut real nice too. ended up with about 15lbs of meat from the fish i tagged.

enough on that... now it's back to swinging intruders on the double handed rods. :cool::lol:

P1000618.jpg

Last edited:
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Yeeehaaaa!!! Woooocarp!!! Hot damn!!!!! Nice!!!
:clap::clap::clap::lol::lol::lol:

Reactions: eggs
S
Spydeyrch
Beauty of a fish there ninja!!! Congrats.

-Spydey

B
bigsteel
way to go jimmy,i was wondering when you were gonna take your trip:clap::clap::clap:

A
autofisher
:dance::dance::dance:

WOO FREAKIN CARP!!!!

Right on Jimmy..... That's a frikken monster..

F
flipper
Congrats!

A
Airs98
Oh man! That's a brute! Woo-hooo!

R
RunWithSasquatch
Awesome!

F
Fish-N-Chips
Capt. Skunkage rides again!!! This time looks like you killed it bro:cool: that thing is a beast. Glad to see ya hooking some fish:cool: Sounds like an awesome day. The wife kicked down so you could get down:clap::clap::clap: Let's go swing flies sometime dude:shock:

T
TTFishon
Sweet!!! :clap::dance::clap:

brandon4455
brandon4455
nice fish jimmy!

E
eggs
not bad for a rook.. you could have gotten one 10lbs heavier on your switch rod :D nice fish bro!

J
JeannaJigs
hell yeah, that's some ninja status shizznizzle right there.

L
lilsalmon
Wow....your almost as big as...I mean its almost as big as you!!!!! Good job Jimmy.....What an excellent gift. I am thinking pond now...hehe...hint hint...remember we need to get "the wifey" out twice this year.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
hahah AF.

Nice fish Jimmy!!! WOooOOOO SALMON!!

N
ninja2010
woooo carp is the call of the day, it seems. thanks peeps, for all the kind words.

now ima gonna git 'em on me own, on the fly, in oregon. wait and see...

N
nwkiller
ya buddy nice fish!