Newport Bay help

if its nice, try the lanterns at night on the fingers. have had some dyno mite nights out there!
 
You are the perfect woman bobbi !!!
 
Caught a ton of fish. :) Plan on going back a LOT more.
 
Hope you saved a few for me ;), I should be there this weekend.
 
I'm going carp fishing this weekend.
Me and you should fish sometime.
 
I'd be up for it.

I don't drive, lol, but if you got to Salem I could meet up anywhere on my longboard.
 
I like to fish shrimp or clams under a bobber around the jetty. It allows the bait to dangle around the rocks without getting caught in them, plus you get to watch a bobber go down.
 
You longboard too?! Dangggggggggg.
I'll go fishing in Salem sometime on the Willamette.
 
Troutier Bassier said:
You longboard too?! Dangggggggggg.
I'll go fishing in Salem sometime on the Willamette.

expect me to be there bro. :P
 
Idk, The willy is a pretty big river.... ;)
just kidding. haha
 

Similar threads

F
Replies
2
Views
844
FisherPete
F
C
Replies
8
Views
2K
MartinH523
M
Irishrover
Replies
0
Views
8K
Irishrover
Irishrover
B
Replies
3
Views
1K
FisherPete
F
bass
Replies
0
Views
788
bass
bass
Back
Top Bottom