Newbie lookin for some guidance

R
Rogue Greenhorn
Well we didn't catch anything but my wife and I had a great time just bein on the river and learnin a few things. We got to see some new scenery, got some cool photos and videos and met a guy who obviously knows and loves what he does. I didn't even think about there being seats with back rests in the boats so that made a huge difference for my back and going through the rougher areas wasn't as rough as I expected so no back issues from the half day trip and Im now lookin forward to a full day trip in July when my brother comes to visit.

E
eat, sleep, fish
Rogue Greenhorn said:
Well we didn't catch anything but my wife and I had a great time just bein on the river and learnin a few things. We got to see some new scenery, got some cool photos and videos and met a guy who obviously knows and loves what he does. I didn't even think about there being seats with back rests in the boats so that made a huge difference for my back and going through the rougher areas wasn't as rough as I expected so no back issues from the half day trip and Im now lookin forward to a full day trip in July when my brother comes to visit.

Thanks again for coming out the other day and I hope you were able to take away quite a few things from the trip. Unfortunately we can't control the Army Corps and their water releases. I had another tough day yesterday, but finally turned things around today. Hopefully July will be good to us.

R
Rogue Greenhorn
eat said:
Thanks again for coming out the other day and I hope you were able to take away quite a few things from the trip. Unfortunately we can't control the Army Corps and their water releases. I had another tough day yesterday, but finally turned things around today. Hopefully July will be good to us.

Glad to hear it turned around. I think we covered enough to at least get me started and maybe Ill be able to say I caught one on my own before we head out next time.