New Zealand: A Trip Remembered

O
OnTheFly
JeannaJigs said:
I will give you a dollar to wear that dudes outfit on the deschutes.
I'd give Autofisher a whole paycheck!

T
TTFishon
Great report OTF!!! Looks like a trip of a lifetime!!! Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: bigsteel
O
OnTheFly
OK..... last bit until campfire stories. This is the northern end of North Island in the Waipoura Forest home of the largest kauri trees. Watch the video first.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNmKd2UjowM

NewZealand164.jpg

NewZealand179.jpg

IMG_0627.jpg

Random countryside.
IMG_0405.jpg

Yes it was a nice trip but it was bitter sweet. This was my 5th visit. We did not go there by choice but rather it was requested. My step mom flipped the bill for us to come and spend a family Christmas together and probably the last one I will spend with my dad. He's approaching 90 years old and not getting around much anymore. The title of this thread should make better sense now. I'm glad you enjoyed the photos.

B
BobbiDollPDX
UA0XAvB2nJXNUgq56Y3t_A0jpb1xHXR0kiFDea04KpYaCdVVwg.jpg

L
lilsalmon
Jim, again, awesome pics. Those trees are spectacular. I'm glad you all got to spend some special time with your dad....memories to last your lifetime.

H
halibuthitman
I,ll wear those pants... for free, just to go fishing with you Jim- :cool:

B
bigsteel
great video and pics jim,what a gorgeous dense forest,its great to see such amazing habitat from across the world.Im glad you got to go on this trip and spend some time with your father. Thanks for sharing

G
GDBrown
Savor the memories because you were able to be with family and that is the most important thing we have in this life! You have lots of friends but only one family and I'm thankful I can call you a friend. Great trip, great photos and I look forward to the campfire stories.

S
Sinkline

Last edited:
jamisonace
jamisonace
Excellent thread. Thanks for the great photos and sharing that experience. New Zealand is definitely on my bucket list.

A
autofisher
OnTheFly said:
I'd give Autofisher a whole paycheck!

Watch what you wish for...... You never know who's got blue and purple striped leggings at their disposal. :)

O
OnTheFly
autofisher said:
Watch what you wish for...... You never know who's got blue and purple striped leggings at their disposal. :)
My worst nightmare.

A
autofisher
:lol: If that thought doesn't make you want to re-evaluate some things..... I don't know what will.

Reactions: OnTheFly
Top Bottom