New to forum, not to trout fishing

S
ski0617
Hello everyone, new to this site. Addicted to trout fishing. Not able to do any due to being stationed in Texas (army) :(. But the good thing is ill be back in Oregon later this year and back to fishing! have a good day!!!

troutdude
troutdude
Welcome to OFF. We'll be looking for your reports, when you get back.

God bless you, and your family, for your service!

S
ski0617
Thank you! excited to come back!!!

Troutski
Troutski
Trout.....

Trout.....

Welcome aboard, great to have you. When your not here angling you can always check out the site ... tons of pictures to help you wish.
Trout are my most sought after species, not that a nice Steelhead isn't a blast; but Trout on the right tackle can be a hand full indeed...
Again welcome to OFF...

Chuck

S
ski0617
oh steelhead are nice too, did a lot of that on the rouge as a kid

Casting Call
Casting Call
welcome! Get HOME safe and thank you!!!! CC

T
troutmasta
Thank you for your service!
Hit the Guadalupe River why your down there. Supposed to be amazing trout fishing cuz the river never heats up. Just a thought. Id be hitting those bucketmouths while im in the hot water!
Tight Lines

S
ski0617
i heard about that. im trying to plan a trip down there to try it.

W
wozniasm
Welcome to OFF and proud to know another military participant (Ex-Navy).
When you get here, feel free to let us know and we'll help you get back into fishing!

T
troutmasta
ski0617 said:
i heard about that. im trying to plan a trip down there to try it.

Be sure to post a report, Im very curious!

SiletzTroutKiller
SiletzTroutKiller
Just want to say thank you for your service. My brothers are in the army, one is an 88 Lima watercraft engineer at Fort Eustis and the other is an 11 Bravo at basic at Benning right now.

S
ski0617
SiletzTroutKiller said:
Just want to say thank you for your service. My brothers are in the army, one is an 88 Lima watercraft engineer at Fort Eustis and the other is an 11 Bravo at basic at Benning right now.

I should have been a 88L, cake job.... didn't even know it was a job until i met someone in afghanistan that was one. I am a 88M not going to try to chalk it up by saying the techincal nam.... im a truck driver. haha