Mystery bobber hole

brandon4455
brandon4455
C
Chedster
He specifically says it's a 2-3 mile hike into the forest. Better start hiking because I doubt anyone would give up a sweet spot like that. Heck I would not even be posting video on the internet of the river. He must be nicer than I am.

brandon4455
brandon4455
ha yeah it looks really familiar but i just can't get it think ill leave the guy to his spot Lol

P
plumb2fish
eagle creek?

B
Born2Fish55
Lewis & Clark above Seaside...

B
Born2Fish55
Upper Klatskanie River...

B
Born2Fish55
Clatskanie River...

B
Born2Fish55
Upper Nehalem River up by Timber....

B
Born2Fish55
Gales Creek on Hwy 6 above the Timber cutoff...

B
Born2Fish55
Wait... you didn't want a 'Spot burn' did you?

B
beaverfan
\I got a good idea where this spot is, and it's one of the places mentioned above. That's all I'm sayin.

P
plumb2fish
clipped fish.....

S
SantiamDrifter
Sublimes an Ifish guy. Lives in salem. He's posted his video's on Ifish. I want to say he mentioned the upper clack. But I would have to go check again.

F
fishingfreak
It is Mentioned up above and is a long hike. I am amazed he posted that! But it s hard to find if you do not know the place.

H
halibuthitman
Born2Fish55 said:
Lewis & Clark above Seaside...
bingo.. but you come in from the necancum side at klootchy park..

H
halibuthitman
beaverfan said:
\I got a good idea where this spot is, and it's one of the places mentioned above. That's all I'm sayin.

thanks for keeping the faith.. I appreciate it, but since this yahoo loves to post video of his so called secret hotspots and rub it in folks faces... well.. mabey I will draw a google map to it! lol

F
fishingfreak
halibuthitman said:
thanks for keeping the faith.. I appreciate it, but since this yahoo loves to post video of his so called secret hotspots and rub it in folks faces... well.. mabey I will draw a google map to it! lol

:shock::lol::lol::lol::lol:

brandon4455
brandon4455
as much asi would like to fish the spot (lol) i was more focused on finding out if it was in the coast range because it looks liken a creek that ive gone by in between lincon city and the flats up at valsetz the water and creek size look right and the terrain looked exactly the same i didn't really try to be a fishinghole stealing freak. i have my own special areas and i don't bobber fish for chinook anyways,i prefer corkies and yarn. but thats just how my dad and my uncles taught me how to land a fish.

Last edited:
H
halibuthitman
I don't think you can steal a fishing spot... and the lewis and clarke river is by no means a secret, but its a hard river to hit up that high and find fish all the time.. im sure he fishes it 3 times for every one time he kills em, but due to some great things that have been done to the river expect to see it rise to its old nook glory, at one time hosting some of the largest fish in the coast rivers. And often a very lonely quiet river!