My 15 year old daughter tries to row the drift boat :)

Y
Yogidabear
I took my daughter and wife down the river Sunday, first time for both of them. My daughter keep bugging me to let her row, she wanted to take it through the rapids I said no, towards the end of the leaburg to greenwood float there is a easy section so I let her take over. As most 15 year olds they don't want any instructions. As they are experts my wife video taped it. I kept fishing :D:D:D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj-tCkmoHPY&feature=youtu.be

H
handmethewrench
the best!!!!

M
Modest_Man
Look at the related videos on the right...probably the oddest YouTube results I've ever had.

Untitled_zpsfd6de220.png

F
fredaevans
Total Classic, that will go 'Viral.'
:>)

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Just when she was getting good enough to give you lessons...:lol:

T
TimberTodd
Congrats dad on your patience. Thats is too funny!!

R
radiation
I thought I was the only one that rowed that way...:dance::clap:

W
wozniasm
That was great! She needed to find out that it's not as easy as it looks and I think she found that out!
Thanks for sharing!

D
dtikey
oh thats good Ray

E
eugene1
Sweet family memories there.

Best,

C
ChezJfrey
Priceless. Think it'll get her more receptive to instructions in the future? Naw, probably not :)

J
joem
she must have seen me that one day haha thats how i was rowin while talking to you. i fell over one time like that to, trying to drop ancor and set the hook at the same time, the fall added to the hook set haha. and im 18.

J
JimBob
Just remember to turn the phone horizontally next time.

H
halibuthitman
she'll be a guide in 3 months and claiming O.G status on the river by christmas...

H
HereFishy
Was anyone else thinking "this'll be good", while clicking on the link? The fall made me giggle, but she did just fine for her first time 'manning the oars'. Is that the proper terminology? Couple more trips and she'll be a pro..

hobster
hobster
That was pretty funny, thanks for sharing. You've gotta love her confidence though!

H
HootYeah
Give me an H, give me an A, give me an H, give me an A. What does that spell?! HAHA!!!:p