Movie: Dodge Park on down in a raft

B
buddypdx
i mounted my camera on the frame of my boat. and played around with some editing software. take a little ride...

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/luNY7tRZyVw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/luNY7tRZyVw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

HD version available here: YouTube - Sandy River, Oregon - Dodge Park to Oxbow Park

Last edited:
very well done! I like the back ground music also!

Look forward to seeing more vids like that.

RB

great video....i wish i could film like that,,,oh yea i dont have a cam.....great filming

Fantastic! I really enjoyed seeing it. I made that drift once last year and the way you had the camera set up made me feel like I was back out there. Thanks for posting it.:)

Cool vid! How long ago did you make the trip?

Very cool.

Thanks for the ride! Even though the water was fast, it had good fishy color. Next time turn and wave into the cam a few times.:cool:

great video man... love it.
I have only done thsi float in the summer, but my 10.5' toon handled it pretty well.
how large is your cataraft? did you float solo?
I need to get some warm and dry clothes.

koboabe said:
great video man... love it.
I have only done thsi float in the summer, but my 10.5' toon handled it pretty well.
how large is your cataraft? did you float solo?
I need to get some warm and dry clothes.

thanks. my boat tubes are 14'. i had a friend on the front box.

Spectacular video. Looks like it should be on an OPB documentary or at least one of the scenic shots they do as commercial filler.

very cool

Awesome

Awesome

Awesome river, awesome video.