I can now respect soccer a little (video)

C

Combat Chuck

Forget the fines... someone in the NFL needs to do this! Are you listening T.O. and Ochocinco???

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fwqGRNtHDQg&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fwqGRNtHDQg&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

T

Throbbit _Shane

LMAO that was great! :D

still wont watch soccer though lol

O

OnTheFly

That was hilarious! Then the mock picture at the end.

T

the_intimidator03

it was funny yes... but soccer i cannot watch... the fake injuries and drama blah blah blah id rather watch an octopus opening containers of food and people going nuts

G

GraphiteZen

it was funny yes... but soccer i cannot watch... the fake injuries and drama blah blah blah id rather watch an octopus opening containers of food and people going nuts

I do enjoy a little soccer. However, with the exception of ligament damage I can't see an injury coming unless you get kicked or cloths-lined. Hence, "floppers". I like the American stance on the issue: You fake an injury, it's a DQ. At least that's my understanding on their opinion.

S

scottishsmokedsalmon

yea saw this posted on my scottish soccer website,very funny,but i think that if it
was tried in the msl or any of the bigger leagues the referee would have to book them all
for timewasting.

E

enrique.frank@yahoo.com

This one was like a lollypop. It really made me smile. Poor Goalkeeper!

E

enrique.frank@yahoo.com

This one was like a lollypop. It really made me smile. Poor Goalkeeper!

Top Bottom