Lure making workshop

Shaun Solomon
Shaun Solomon
I guess I will just put this out there and see if anything happens.

I am looking for a small space or workshop in the Corvallis or Albany area I can use to build lures. I design and build baits for bass fishing, pretty much any type you can think of other than vacuum injected. I make balsa and PVC crankbaits, jigs, spinnerbaits, and both soft and hard swimbaits. I was enjoying particular success with a 7” soft swimbait I designed. I caught a lot of fish in Colorado on this thing, and my friends and acquaintances did as well.

I am basically talking about a (very) small scale manufacturing operation. I would be able to pay a little rent, but not a lot, as I am not working. If orders picked up I would be able to pay more.

Anyone who is interested in learning how to build baits, this would be a good way to learn how. I would not need more than 100 square feet or so, but it would need adequate ventilation.

SS

troutdude
troutdude
I sent a facebook PM, to another OFFer. He's in Albany, and loves to bass fish. Hopefully the two of you, can work something out.

Shaun Solomon
Shaun Solomon
:hi:

troutdude
troutdude
For the life of me, I can't recall his OFF moniker. But he's frequently, on Facebook. So it shouldn't too long; before he replies.

Shaun Solomon
Shaun Solomon
Here is some stuff I've been working on.

IMGP5312.png

IMGP5265.png

DSCN2126.png

DSCN2206_zps9d80c308.png

2015-04-17%2010.21.28_zpslezvzcmr.png

IMG_1069_zpsxn10mbcx.png

P1030087_zpsk3jxrt4r.png

and so on...

troutdude
troutdude
Very nice.

Already turns out that, you have already been in touch with the fellow that I mentioned.

B
billfisher
Very nice! I especially like the rainbow. Hope you find a shop!