Looks like fun

S
Santiam338
0
Fish and Wildlife floated on by me today...I am guessing they are looking for redds...

Looks like fun though..:D

On a side note...

NO FISH:shock:

IMG_1385.png
 
Hey, let's all get platforms like that for our toons!
 
I like to see them take something like that down the north lol
 
SantiamDrifter said:
I like to see them take something like that down the north lol

Exactly my thoughts haha. A nice ''mellow'' stroll from Packsaddle to Mehama.
 
Santiam338 said:
Fish and Wildlife floated on by me today...I am guessing they are looking for redds...

Looks like fun though..:D

On a side note...

NO FISH:shock:

IMG_1385.png

They are actually out doing a Spring chinook pre-spawn mortality survey.
 
That explains the 10 foot gaff...

Thanks..
 
Yup, no problem. They will be back in a month or two checking for redds.
 
That might work on the bonefish flats, but I don't know about a fast river. Be to busy hanging on to cast!
 
Haha reminds me of the dudes on ladders up the mckenzie.
 
they do this on the mac all the time. i have seen them go down it like 4 times this year. definetly checkin fish
 

Similar threads

plumbertom
Replies
1
Views
439
troutdude
troutdude
troutdude
Replies
0
Views
492
troutdude
troutdude
Fummus
Replies
3
Views
1K
River pirate
R
P
Replies
0
Views
172
purplescalepink
P
V
Replies
1
Views
766
kemfish
kemfish
Back
Top Bottom