Lip rip

O
OnTheDrop
With all you guys talking about summers you pulled me off the upper river and down lower for some hopeful two-tone action. I didn't end up getting into one of them oily summers, but I found this brute of a Nate on my first cast...A stupid size 4 brass blue fox. Absolutely hammered it on the swing. I don't use spinners/spoons as much as I use to, but now I remember why I once did. Snapped a quick bummer of a cell pic and let it swim free. The two other pics are of the day before. Got a few more days before I gotsta get back to the school grind...Until then... Tight Lines. :cool:

• LipRip.jpg
  • GOPR0080.jpg
  • GOPR0023.jpg
C
ChezJfrey
Nice...those first cast fish can ruin the whole rest of the day because then you expect the same action every cast afterward, and you start to feel a little down when that doesn't happen, LOL!

O
OnTheDrop
So true..

F
Fish-N-Chips
Nicely done and the head shot with the spinner pic is saweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet:cool::D

E
eugene1
Looks like a great spring break for you guys! what's up with that second fish's sore mouth? LOL.

R
rippin fish lips
Hell yeah! Good job gettin fish in the boat. And sorry my my lack of repy back asap. been out every day and less time on off. Will get back to ya tonight.

S
steelhead_slayer
glad to see you staying in the fish