Lingcod season

T
troutmasta
Winter is coming. Lings are moving in. High pressure has been hard on river conditions but great for the salt fishing. Here's some pics of some razor toothed slabs. Fishing out on lake Newport which is often flatter than Hagg. Cheers

Reactions: jamisonace, troutdude, my2labs and 3 others
Irishrover
Great post. Ocean looks awesome and that's a nice shot of Table Mountain in the ocean picture. Those lings will be nice table fare glad you had a good trip.

Hooked Up
Great day fishing and look at how flat that water is! Those will be delicious ChefMasta!

I've been across a bar twice, large charter boat and 19ft a boat. 1st time was in the 19 footer we had a lot of sheep show up (new term to me) and headed for port, very exciting.

Reactions: troutmasta
T
troutmasta
Great post. Ocean looks awesome and that's a nice shot of Table Mountain in the ocean picture. Those lings will be nice table fare glad you had a good trip.
Thank you sir. It's been a good month or two. We were tuna fishing in early October still. Ocean has been nice.

T
troutmasta
It's been nice, but it can get nasty for sure.

bass
Great report!

my2labs
Winter is coming. Lings are moving in. High pressure has been hard on river conditions but great for the salt fishing. Here's some pics of some razor toothed slabs. Fishing out on lake Newport which is often flatter than Hagg. Cheers
Really like the variety of photos. Tells the story well.

jamisonace
Awesome post! We’ve been doing unbelievably well on Lings down here. A couple Saturday’s ago we found a spot that produced a keeper every drop. We must have released 15 legal sized lings that day trying to get a bass limit. Ling limits have been easy since about October.

G
Gulfstream
NICE!

Reactions: troutmasta and hobster
hobster
Right on Jeff, good to see you post. Looks like a great time, just about a perfect day! Good work brotha

T
troutmasta
Thanks Jamie! Its been pretty crazy up here too. Big ones are starting to move in! Merry X-mas buddy.

Reactions: jamisonace
T
troutmasta
Right on Jeff, good to see you post. Looks like a great time, just about a perfect day! Good work brotha
Thanks Brotha' its good to be back on. I miss the fishy FB. How bout that NFC east...laughing stock of the league right now.

hobster
Thanks Brotha' its good to be back on. I miss the fishy FB. How bout that NFC east...laughing stock of the league right now.
Yeah I was gonna make a joke about that. Eagles are weak, Boys gonna win the division possibly with a loosing record ya never know though, anything can happen in the playoffs