Ling cod charter tommorrow $65 for 5 hours

T

troutmasta

Going on a charter tommorrow out of new port. A few open seats left 65$ for 5 hours.
Leaves at 7:30 am out of Newport Marina Store and Charters! gonna be great day!:cool:

Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)
Good for you!

Good for you!

Sounds like a great way to spend the day!:clap: Be sure to let us know how you do. Personally,I will be trying hard to not break the commandment that says envy is a no-no. :pray:

T

troutmasta

Sounds like a great way to spend the day!:clap: Be sure to let us know how you do. Personally,I will be trying hard to not break the commandment that says envy is a no-no. :pray:

Gonna be my first ocean charter!!!!! STOKED. Will post a detailed report tommorrow night.

C

Chrome_Chaser

Good luck! Don't forget your Dramamine an hour before you go on the boat.

T

Thuggin4Life

If you have never been car sick or felt sick out on the lake in a boat and aren't prone to just getting sick i wouldn't worry about.

T

Thuggin4Life

Well my sister still wants my mom to come up to gresham since we didn't make the last trip so soon i will be up so i night drive for her so I will be able to fish the sandy hopefully while there is fish in it.

T

troutmasta

Well my sister still wants my mom to come up to gresham since we didn't make the last trip so soon i will be up so i night drive for her so I will be able to fish the sandy hopefully while there is fish in it.

cool we can meet up in salem sometime and fish stockers in walter worth. let me know when youre coming up. Ill show you some Portland Bars we'll make a day and a night of it.

D

diggindan

We're Waiting!!??

We're Waiting!!??

Gonna be my first ocean charter!!!!! STOKED. Will post a detailed report tommorrow night.
So, where's that report? Us old farts run low on patience pretty fast. Really I'm just PO'd cuz I missed the window.:(
Congrats on the fat trout and making it home also.
Cheers, Dan

T

troutmasta

So, where's that report? Us old farts run low on patience pretty fast. Really I'm just PO'd cuz I missed the window.:(
Congrats on the fat trout and making it home also.
Cheers, Dan
THanks bud. It was a Nice window. I made a post on it. I even named it after you;)