Ling cod charter tommorrow $65 for 5 hours

T
troutmasta
Going on a charter tommorrow out of new port. A few open seats left 65$ for 5 hours.
Leaves at 7:30 am out of Newport Marina Store and Charters! gonna be great day!:cool:

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Good for you!

Good for you!

Sounds like a great way to spend the day!:clap: Be sure to let us know how you do. Personally,I will be trying hard to not break the commandment that says envy is a no-no. :pray:

T
troutmasta
Raincatcher said:
Sounds like a great way to spend the day!:clap: Be sure to let us know how you do. Personally,I will be trying hard to not break the commandment that says envy is a no-no. :pray:

Gonna be my first ocean charter!!!!! STOKED. Will post a detailed report tommorrow night.

T
Thuggin4Life
Take a bunch of pics and have fun. Good luck!

B
beaverfan
Dang now I see this, I just posted a thread too.

C
Chrome_Chaser
Good luck! Don't forget your Dramamine an hour before you go on the boat.

T
troutmasta
Chrome_Chaser said:
Good luck! Don't forget your Dramamine an hour before you go on the boat.
Does a person get sea sick easy??? I know were not going top far out for the lings. SHould I bring some Dramamine?

T
Thuggin4Life
If you have never been car sick or felt sick out on the lake in a boat and aren't prone to just getting sick i wouldn't worry about.

T
troutmasta
Thuggin4Life said:
If you have never been car sick or felt sick out on the lake in a boat and aren't prone to just getting sick i wouldn't worry about.

Cool thanks man. Lets hook up soon.

T
Thuggin4Life
Well my sister still wants my mom to come up to gresham since we didn't make the last trip so soon i will be up so i night drive for her so I will be able to fish the sandy hopefully while there is fish in it.

T
troutmasta
Thuggin4Life said:
Well my sister still wants my mom to come up to gresham since we didn't make the last trip so soon i will be up so i night drive for her so I will be able to fish the sandy hopefully while there is fish in it.

cool we can meet up in salem sometime and fish stockers in walter worth. let me know when youre coming up. Ill show you some Portland Bars we'll make a day and a night of it.

T
Thuggin4Life
for sure man sounds fun

G
GDBrown
troutmasta said:
Does a person get sea sick easy??? I know were not going top far out for the lings. SHould I bring some Dramamine?

I would take some anyway, why make a great day an awful day because you lost it.

F
fishnquest
troutmasta said:

You can GREATLY increase your chances of seasickness by heavy drinking the night before going out.

B
beaverfan
So how was it? I am sicker than a dog, probably good I didn't go.

D
diggindan
We're Waiting!!??

We're Waiting!!??

troutmasta said:
Gonna be my first ocean charter!!!!! STOKED. Will post a detailed report tommorrow night.
So, where's that report? Us old farts run low on patience pretty fast. Really I'm just PO'd cuz I missed the window.:(
Congrats on the fat trout and making it home also.
Cheers, Dan

T
troutmasta
diggindan said:
So, where's that report? Us old farts run low on patience pretty fast. Really I'm just PO'd cuz I missed the window.:(
Congrats on the fat trout and making it home also.
Cheers, Dan
THanks bud. It was a Nice window. I made a post on it. I even named it after you;)