Lets see your tackle store

R
ryan808
Cleaning the house today and decided to inventory the fishing gear. I decided to finally use the pegboard in the garage, I got some peg stands from Harbor Freight and was good to go. We'll after looking at all the crap I had, I might have to make another trip to Harbor Freight for more peg stands :lol:. I only had enough stands for the 1 of the 4 containers of platics I have. Im thinking I should have left things alone, now I really know how much crap I bought and havent used. Ill post more pics as I inventory more stuff.

Lets see your stash...

• DSC00199 1.JPG
C_Run
C_Run
2011- Before and After

2011- Before and After

I took some pictures of my tackle last summer because things had gotten out of hand. My wife said my shop was "a disgrace". Before....

we06i.jpg

This was just one scene. Mixing herbicides and fishing gear...not good. I took inspiration from Scott Haugen's book "300 Tips to More Salmon and Steelhead", tip #8 Home tackle storage. I even found a kitschy sign at the antique shop to turn a back corner of our barn into a proper gear shed. There is some bass tackle in there but you probably can't spot it.

61f9R.jpg

This is how it appears today. There is storage for rods and nets just to the right also.

One thing about the pegboard, once you get it, you never have enough pegs. I keep going back to the hardware store for more.

Last edited:
D
Darthbeans
man.....i dont want to put it all together lol but for ryan i might have to clear the boat and boxes to take pics lol

C
colbypearson
IMAG0377.jpg
IMAG0236.jpg
IMAG0339.jpg

well thats all i felt like gathering up for the time being.

T
tomriker
you have a problem...

H
hawgcaller
Lmao!!!

B
billfisher
Wow! I feel better already!

G
gloomis85
Maybe this will give me some needed motivation to get the Ranger organized an ready to toss some swimbaits. Can't wait to see the lunker punker get inhaled!!!

S
sherman
Colby I think they have a 12 step program for your addiction. :lol:

R
ryan808
Finally got more hooks and it still wasn't enough :doh: I didn't even want to bother cleaning up the other boxes, Colby definitely wins this one. :clap: What I did realize that even with all the baitcasters I have, I have twice as much spinning reels and the casting to spinning rods I have are 10:1.

Last edited:
Chromatose
Chromatose
H
Hendo30
Great stuff gents!...lol....some of Colbys and Ryans pics look like most of the lake stop stores I have been in..lol.