Last 2 days on the Clack!

EOBOY
EOBOY
Yesterday Hooked Up, Pinstriper and myself hit the Clack. We fished hard but only came up with one little shiner, we didn't feel to bad though as no one else got any either. Today I joined Tanner and a young man looking for his first Springer or Steelie. It rained much to our pleasure in hope's that it would help the bite. The first run we wanted to fish had two swingers on a pontoon banked so they could fish from the bank so we cruised on down to the next run and heard a "fish on" from one of the swingers. He pulled a nice summer from the river. We then moved to a run we wanted to do. You guessed it someone beat us to it. Soooo, we fished above them and watched them pull 3 summers from their run. Then the swingers floated passed us and decided to settle just below the other guy's and ruined their fishing run. Not nice! They left so we slipped in and decided to jig down past the swingers. The young man had a bobber down and he handled it like he done it before, impressed the heck out of Tanner and I. He put his first summer steelie in the boat, good job Bobby. Man I love this sport! And there I am again looking like Waldo.:lol:

• first1.jpg
D
DrTheopolis
I refuse to believe that you got lowholed by a bug-slapper... they're always the most considerate, respectful folks on the Clack.[/sarcasm]

Sounds like a good day.

Hooked Up
Hooked Up
Glad you got into some action! Did you run out of line?

EOBOY
EOBOY
LOL I tried to but Tanner made it clear that there wouldn't be any line incidents today

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

J
Jordy
The swing hatch went into full effect yesterday. Had to have multiple conversations about appropriate ettiquette and everyone seemed perceptive.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk