June OFF gathering: Wickiup/CranePrairie

J
JeannaJigs
I'll be there Friday and Saturday night with my little tent and dog.

B
BaldTexan
Count me in for Friday and Saturday night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B
BaldTexan
Count me in for Friday and Saturday night.

T
troutmasta
Hey everybody. Just a reminder! Camping is coming soon. We've got plenty of space and I hope to see a lot of you there!

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
woo hoo, my family event (helping my son and fiance move from Spokane back to Seattle) has changed weekends, so I am in again, planning to fold up my i11s kayak, grab my hiking tent and head over solo..cheers, roger

EOBOY
EOBOY
Glad to hear that!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

B
billfisher
:thumb: Great news Roger!

T
troutmasta
Awesome Roger!

So far we have: [MENTION=14334]OnTheDrop[/MENTION] [MENTION=12885]EOBOY[/MENTION] [MENTION=5675]billfisher[/MENTION] [MENTION=14007]Lurker[/MENTION] [MENTION=8981]hobster[/MENTION] [MENTION=6870]rogerdodger[/MENTION] [MENTION=11779]Aervax[/MENTION] [MENTION=13340]BaldTexan[/MENTION] [MENTION=949]JeannaJigs[/MENTION]

If anyone else is intrested please let reach out! I think its going to be great trip!

hobster
hobster
Yeah it will be cool, we can all hate on the Dallas Cowboys :bleh: Stealin my running back, shame on them.

On a serious note glad you can make it Roger :thumb:

O
OnTheDrop
Hell yeah.... Just spent a few days at Crane/Deschutes/Wickiup... image.jpg

B
BaldTexan
Give up the Crane report brutha!

O
OnTheDrop
Slow, but picking up... Buddy hooked a fat brown on wickiup on a chironomid, and the fish hooked in Crane were on leaches...By the time I left, the fishing was picking up.... With this next week of warm weather, things will be on the up and up... Fish are really scattered right now, and near the logs. I like it better when they are confined to the channels... Won't be long. :)

B
BaldTexan
Great! I'm headed out there next weekend for a couple of days. I like fishing the timber. Feels like I'm bass fishing [emoji16]

O
OnTheDrop
If my weekend stays un-booked, good chance I'll be there too.

Aervax
Aervax
I have a bunch of old firewood that needs to be used up. I will bring what fits in the bed of my truck, probably 1/3 of a cord. Looking forward to seeing you all with fish in your hands!

B
billfisher
Thanks Aervax, we'll need all we can get. Looking forward to a nice campfire!

Also; I will have room in my boat for someone.

plumbertom
plumbertom
I'm very interested in joining this gathering.
However I can't firmly commit.
If I do manage to attend I'd like to bring my boat and possibly my grandson if he doesn't have a sports event.
If I come alone I would be able to accommodate an additional person in my boat.
I have no experience fishing that area so would be in the dark about what to do.
Would there be sufficient room for parking my rig?
I'm a tent camper by the way or sometimes I just camp in my truck bed shell.

L
Lurker
What do some of you folks recommend for the Browns out there? I could order obscure lures online that I might not find in local stores. Does anything in particular produce well for both trout and bass, like shad cranks? First time out there.

hobster
hobster
So are any of you peeps bringing their significant others? My wife might want to come along but not be the only one there. She is totally cool with not going also, just thought i'd ask. Still planning on going, it is my crazy busy season but I've wanted to fish out there for a while and this looks fun!

T
troutmasta
My wife will come if she can get the time OFF, I'll keep you posted. @raincatcher are you coming?

I'm starting to get pumped.

Top Bottom